Quality Veterinary Services in Winnipeg
We understand your pet is more than an animal living in your home. Your pet is part of your family, your best friend, an extension of who you are. At Anderson Animal Hospital and Wellness Center (AAHWC), we endeavour to make medical recommendations a cooperative effort between your family and ours. We are a holistic and traditional veterinary practice, which means we are able to help all types of pet owners with a variety of medical options.
We extend a comprehensive range of veterinary services in Winnipeg at our hospital. Our services include:
• Annual Exam: It is always important to know about the health condition of your pet. A lot can change in a year’s time among pets.
• Veterinary Acupuncture: This a traditional Chinese approach to relieve pets from chronic pain.
• Integrative Care: Providing minimal invasive treatment and focusing on the complete well-being of the pet is a part of our integrative care approach.
• Pain Management: If your pet is dealing with acute pain, we are here to diagnose, treat and even prevent it from becoming chronic pain.
• Cancer Treatment: Get reliable treatment from our hospital for your pets for cancer treatment and diagnosis.
• Behaviour Consultations: If you find any changes in the behavior of your pets, we also extend behaviour consultations to treat common problems.
• Vaccinations: Giving proper vaccinations for pets is one of the most important aspects for their health. We offer proper vaccinations to pets based on their individual needs.
• Titre Testing: If there are antibodies attacking the immune system of your pet, we carry out titre testing to measure the level of antibodies. We also individualize a vaccination schedule that is particular to your pet.
• Spaying and Neutering: Spaying and neutering options are offered for both pet population control and health concerns.
If you want to admit your pet to Anderson Animal Hospital and Wellness Center for quality veterinary services in Winnipeg, fill in this form now.